The position of Head of Network, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate will be responsible for growing the franchise to the successful business it is destined to be. With existing offices in NSW, QLD, VIC and SA already established, the focus is to further grow our presence in strategic locations while delivering exceptional service to the network. Based in our head office in Sydney, this role will play a pivotal part in achieving the desired objectives with accountability for growth, servicing, expanding the corporate team, and setting the strategic direction for the brand.
Knowledge and Experience
- Extensive executive-level management experience (10+ years),
- Extensive real estate industry experience (10+ years),
- Experience in managing a sales team and achieving strong business growth,
- Strong visionary with proven leadership qualities and an entrepreneurial mindset,
- Ability to select, develop and motivate necessary management talent to maintain the overall objectives of the business,
- Strong interpersonal skills such as leadership, communication, persuasion, motivation, loyalty, and openness,
- Must be a professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character
- A transformative leader with progressive leadership experience in the areas of real estate, franchising or similar complex environments. You motivate and support your team, demonstrate
commitment to the success of your network, and advocate a client first philosophy.
- Forward thinking with the courage to challenge the status quo and consider where the business will be in the long term when making decisions. You address strategic issues with creativity and innovation but don’t lose sight of the fundamentals that have brought us the success we have today.
- A relationship builder able to establish and maintain a highly productive working relationship with various internal and external stakeholders, as well as develop similar competencies within your teams. You will be an active participant in the real estate sector, be credible, and be a thought leader.
- Increase the number of offices, mobile agents, and salespeople within the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate network,
- Provide exceptional service to the existing Principals and offices,
- Build and lead a team of growth managers to contribute to the expansion of the BHGRE footprint,
- Set strategic goals, objectives, budgets, policies, and procedures to enhance profitability and return on investment,
- Develop a business plan that optimises market share and profitability of existing or new activities,
- Manage relationships with BHGRE franchisees and sales agents,
- Instruct and work with heads of departments to deliver on the needs of the brand,
- Establish and maintain an effective system of communications throughout the network,
- Promote the company’s direction, business performance, market positioning, people and services,
- Be the face of BHGRE at functions/events, and with media, major customers, government entities, the real estate industry, and the public,
- Recruit, develop, manage and motivate employees.
Key Performance Indicators
- Growth in the number of franchise office shopfronts
- Growth in the number of franchise mobile agents
- Growth in the number of salespeople within the network
- Prospecting activity by the growth team (phone calls, leads generated, presentations, applications)
- Profitability of existing offices
- Documented annual strategic plans for the network,
- Performance and satisfaction of staff
- Perform weekly team meetings and fortnightly 1:1s with team members.
If you are looking to grow your career with the newest lifestyle brand in real estate, then send us your details and lets discuss your future career with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate.