- Better Investing
- Our Team
- About Us
- Join Us
- Annual Garden Competition
We can help you get the best deal from a range of lenders including large banks, key regional banks, credit unions and non-bank lenders. No stress, no fuss.
This beautiful low set 18 month-old brick home offers privacy, modern comforts, and plenty of extras - even your small four-legged family members can call this home. This property, built by Ausmar Homes is the perfect starter, investment, or downsizer home.
The internal fittings and features are finished to a high standard and include:
* 8ft 6" Ceilings
* Caesar stone benchtops, induction cooktop, and soft close drawers, filter tap in the kitchen.
* Large fridge space
* Air-conditioned open plan kitchen/dining/living opening to outdoor alfresco deck with external blind.
* Walk in robe, ensuite, air-conditioned master
* Generous sized 2nd and 3rd bedrooms both with built-in-robes.
* Large family bathroom with bath.
* Plantation shutters to front and master bedrooms.
* Ceiling fans and flyscreens throughout the home, crimsafe security screen to front door.
* Double remote-controlled garage with plenty of storage space and personal door entry to the home as well as external door to back yard.
* 5kw solar electricity **
* NBN available
* Fenced 238sqm block, paved back area to clothesline.
* Communal swimming pool and BBQ area complete with separate toilet and shower.
Just a short easy walk to schools, major shopping centre, railway station, public library, and medical facilities. This is the home where you can enjoy sitting back and relaxing around the pool or maybe have a round at the local golf club, you decide, but be quick as this opportunity will be snapped up. Contact Natalie to arrange an inspection.
** denotes approximates
Your enquiry will be sent via e-mail to Natalie Waters at BHGRE Coast and Hinterland, who will be in touch to provide more information.