- Better Investing
- Our Team
- About Us
- Join Us
- Annual Garden Competition
We can help you get the best deal from a range of lenders including large banks, key regional banks, credit unions and non-bank lenders. No stress, no fuss.
Seize the opportunity to invest in your lifestyle with this beautiful executive style home. Set on a 2001sqm block in a great position that backs onto a natural reserve, this home has many features that will have you falling in love from the moment you see it. It is the perfect tree-change opportunity for yourself, your kids and pets to relax and play in a peaceful location.
Upon entering, your immediate attention is drawn to the functional and stylish chandelier, one of the home's statement pieces. Or perhaps as you look through the main living room to the outdoor entertaining area, you will be drawn to the warmth and relaxed feel of this home.
Taking pride of place at the heart of the home is the expansive air-conditioned open plan living with kitchen, dining, lounge and family room, which are ideal for entertaining. The kitchen is complete with a large central island bench with breakfast bar, plenty of storage, wine rack, granite benchtop and a Miele coffee machine. There is also a large fridge space which will easily accommodate a side-by-side fridge/freezer.
Heading into the air-conditioned, master suite you are greeted with plenty of space to accommodate a king size bedroom suite, large walk-in robe plus two separate built-in-robes and an enormous ensuite with double vanities. You also have direct access to the entertaining area from the master suite.
Notable features of this property include:
- 296m2 of living, Ausbuild Craftsman Plus Home
- Freshly painted throughout
- Formal entry featuring functional and stylish chandelier
- Granite benchtops throughout
- Open plan with your choice of multiple living areas both inside and out
- Crimsafe security screens and doors
- Entertainers' kitchen with large centrally located island bench and Miele Coffee Machine
- 5 bedrooms all with built-in-robes and new bamboo flooring. Master Suite and second bedroom are air-conditioned, with the master having access to the entertaining area and the second bedroom having its own private entry and patio area
- Family bathroom with separate toilet
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Dedicated internal laundry with plenty of storage plus two linen cupboards, one in each hallway
- Outdoor entertaining area overlooking the landscaped back yard with direct access to living areas and master suite
- Double lock up garage plus double carport
- 2.5m x 5m (approx.) garden shed
- Landscaped low maintenance tropical gardens and retaining walls
- 3000L (approx.) rainwater tank
- 3.5kw solar electricity as well as solar hot water
- Private setting in a no-through traffic street
From wherever you choose to relax, whether it be inside in the main living area or in the entertaining area, you will feel like you have stepped into your own tropical paradise right here in Beerwah. Take some time for yourself and sit and listen to call of the birds. There's plenty of space to add a bird feeder or two as well as a bird bath.
Every convenience is just minutes away, with easy access to a wide range of services that meet the needs of our community, including both public and private local schools and Beerwah Shopping Hub where you will find Woolworths, Fresh N Save, Aldi, Kmart Hub, choice of medical centres and services, cafes, restaurants, hairdressers, butchers and more plus the rail connection to north and south. For those who need to travel to Brisbane and prefer to drive, or the Coast, there is direct access to the Bruce Highway via Roys Rd or Steve Irwin Way.
You will be surrounded by the Sunshine Coast Hinterland with all its beauty and scenic drives, including Steve Irwin's world renowned "Australia Zoo" the Glass House Mountains, the dairy township of Maleny, quaint village of Montville home to art galleries, cosy coffee shops, great eateries, and boutique stores - all within a 30-minute drive and still only 25 minutes to the start of the pristine beaches that the Sunshine Coast has to offer.
One lucky family will get the chance to enjoy and call this executive home, their home. Make sure it's you. Call Natalie today on 0475 398 689 to inspect.
Your enquiry will be sent via e-mail to Natalie Waters at BHGRE Coast and Hinterland, who will be in touch to provide more information.