- Our Team
- About Us
- Join Us
We can help you get the best deal from a range of lenders including large banks, key regional banks, credit unions and non-bank lenders. No stress, no fuss.
Set in an exclusive complex of only 10 townhouses, this gorgeous residence is spread across 3 levels and offers the very best of designer living in an enviable location.
Only 2 years young, this light-filled and airy residence presents an excellent opportunity to secure a spacious residence for your family or a smart investment for your future.
This well appointed townhouse features:
- Open-plan living at its finest with a large meals and living area, adjacent to the gourmet kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances with gas cooktop, extra long 40mm Caesar stone bench top with plenty of seating space, and water point to the fridge area
- Private front courtyard and spacious backyard, with covered alfresco, external gas point for your BBQ and easy-care yard
- 2 spacious master suites – one on the second level with walk through robe to en suite and private balcony providing a serene outlook over Wentworthville; the second tucked away on the third level with built in robe, en suite and study nook
- 3rd bedroom on second level and 4th bedroom on ground level, both with build in robes and serviced by a fully equipped bathroom with bath on second level
- Sleek tiling to ground level and bathrooms, carpet to bedrooms and down lights throughout
- Ducted air conditioning to all three levels, alarm and video intercom
- 2 car spots in secure basement carpark and private storage cages
Just a few minutes walk to Wentworthville train station, and a short drive to Westmead Hospital, local schools, shops and other amenities, this townhouse is sure to wow you! Call now to arrange your inspection!
Water rates approximately $140 per quarter
Council rates approximately $285 per quarter
Strata rates approximately $450 per quarter
Shop 11 The Ponds Shopping Centre, Riverbank Drive
The Ponds NSW 2769