Exciting Jobs with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate
If you are seeking a rewarding career opportunity in real estate with one of the most recognised brands in Australia, you can’t go past Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate. When you work for us, you can be assured your role will be varied, exciting and of course rewarding. We have people working across many functions including sales agents, property managers, reception and office administration, and of course running your own business.
We care about our people so rest assured that when you work for Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate you will also be learning new skills and developing your capabilities while receiving support from expert staff across our network and head office. If you’re customer focused, results driven and love working with others then we would love to hear from you and invite you to apply for any of our jobs listed below. Follow the application instructions within the advertised role or contact your local Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate branch to speak to one of our friendly team.
Salesperson – Richmond, VIC
Salesperson – Mosman, NSW
Progress your real estate career by working for one of the most recognised brands in the country.
We are seeking experienced and motivated individuals to join our local offices in a sales role. Are you:
- Experienced with a track record in winning new listings and selling properties
- Have exceptional presentation and professionalism
- Extremely passionate in providing exceptional customer service
- Organised and able to effectively manage your time
- Someone who takes pride in what they do and the impression they make
- A team player who helps out and gets the job done
If you are looking to grow your career with the newest lifestyle brand in real estate, then send us your details and lets discuss your future career with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate.
Training and Support Manager – NSW
The role of the Training and Support Manager plays an instrumental role in upskilling and educating our network, onboarding new offices, and development and delivery of training.
- Develop content for online university courses
- Management of the LMS to ensure efficient operation of the university and maximum engagement from the user
- Assist with onboarding new offices to the network
- Assistance with preparation, registration and delivery of weekly webinars
- Facilitate virtual classroom sessions
- Create training videos when required.