Business Growth Manager – Queensland
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate is expanding and we are looking for a Business Growth Manager to join the team. The role is based in Brisbane, and the successful applicant will primarily be responsible for the prospecting and procurement of new businesses to our Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Franchise Network. Working alongside our experienced team of growth managers, you will need to be driven, well organised and have a strong background in Franchise business growth and development.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for someone who has a strong background in real estate and/or franchise sales. You will also need a strong drive for growth of a new and exciting franchise, with a real passion for the real estate industry and is seeking a new challenge.
- Procure new franchisees to the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate network
- Establish strong and sustainable relationships with all prospect franchisees and sales agents
- Growth in revenue and profitability of existing franchisees
- Periodically work with existing BHGRE offices to provide and share your expertise and assist with service and training.
- Build and maintain a strong and positive brand perception.
Why work with us
- Work with a small team of enthusiastic and high performing individuals
- Great incentives / commissions
- Leverage expertise and insights from the global real estate business
- Join a fun culture and work environment.
Better Homes and Gardens is Australia’s most recognised and respected lifestyle brand reaching 7.4 million Australians every month across print broadcast, digital and social. Our real estate franchise has partnered with this lifestyle brand and is taking things to the next level!
If this sounds like you, then please send through your cover letter and resume.