Agent’s accomplishments celebrated at the BHGRE Annual Awards
Last year threw significant challenges for the industry. With determination and the ability to pivot, adapt and change the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate network came through with some outstanding results. The strength of the brand and the leadership shown by the offices was a key factor in this success.
The remarkable achievements across all areas of the business, including property sales, management and auctions, have been recognised and celebrated through BHGRE’s annual awards program.
This year, BHGRE Coast and Hinterlands in QLDtook out the award for Top Office, with Principals Danelle Wiseman and Jonathan Pattinson also achieving Top Principals of the year.
Michael Ball, from BHGRE Lower Mountains office in NSW was awarded Top Salesperson of the year.
Top Property Manager of the Year was awarded to Selena Wiseman from BHGRE Coast and Hinterland, With BHGRE Crows Nest in NSW taking out the award for Property Management Office of the Year.
We congratulate all the prestigious Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate 2020 Annual award recipients.
2020 Annual Award Recipients:
- P.A.I.G.E Award: Coast and Hinterland
- Administration Award: Katie Lennox – Coast and Hinterland
- Personal / Sales Assistant Award: Wendy Dobbie – Coast and Hinterland
- Leader of the Year Award: Danelle Wiseman – Coast and Hinterland
- Top Property Manager Award: Selena Wiseman – Coast and Hinterland
- Top Property Management Award: Crows Nest
- Property Management Silver Key
- The Ponds
- Coast and Hinterland
- Excellence in Business Award: Gympie
- Emerald Gavel Auction Award:
- Crows Nest
- Coast and Hinterland
- Sales Associate Gold Award: Danelle Wiseman – Coast and Hinterland
- Top Principal Award: Danelle Wiseman & Jonathan Pattinson – Coast and Hinterland
- Top Salesperson Award: Michael Ball – Lower Mountains
- Top Office Award: Coast and Hinterland
At Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, we know it is important to recognise top performers as well as acknowledge the contributions of individuals, teams, and offices. Want to learn more about our awards program? Click here.
Disclaimer: The opinions posted within this blog are those of the writer and do not necessarily reflect the views of Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, others employed by Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate or the organisations with which the network is affiliated. The author takes full responsibility for his opinions and does not hold Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate or any third party responsible for anything in the posted content. The author freely admits that his views may not be the same as those of his colleagues, or third parties associated with the Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate network.