Considering the amount of time people are spending online and on social media, real estate agents should still be maintaining an active social presence.
Below are a few safe topics you can share with your audience to stay engaged and relevant in your community even when social distancing.
- Go through past reviews or testimonials and share the best ones.
- Discuss tools you have access to and how you use them to help your clients.
- Share fun activities and unique things your clients can be doing while at home.
- Share relevant local information including positive news in the area or share a special offering from your favourite restaurant.
- Post ideas for people to get involved in the community or with a local charity you support.
- Share positive quotes and inspirational content.
- Discuss steps people can take now if they want to sell their homes in the near future.
- Keep your clients updated on the market and what that means for them.
- Share photos and videos of current listings – as well as neighbourhood information.
Disclaimer: The opinions posted within this blog are those of the writer and do not necessarily reflect the views of Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, others employed by Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate or the organisations with which the network is affiliated. The author takes full responsibility for his opinions and does not hold Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate or any third party responsible for anything in the posted content. The author freely admits that his views may not be the same as those of his colleagues, or third parties associated with the Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate network.