Agents should monitor what’s happening locally in addition to the national or global news. Become a go-to source for local information and helpful ideas in your community. Below are a few things you can share:
- What services are open in the area
- Adjusted store hours and reserved times at stores for the elderly or immune-compromised
- Great deals around town
- Special offering from local stores and restaurants.
- Tips for supporting local businesses
- Ways to stay safe when going out
- Updates from the police department and local government websites as well as the local senior center and food bank.
Don’t forget to wear protective gear and take the necessary precautions while helping others.
Disclaimer: The opinions posted within this blog are those of the writer and do not necessarily reflect the views of Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, others employed by Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate or the organisations with which the network is affiliated. The author takes full responsibility for his opinions and does not hold Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate or any third party responsible for anything in the posted content. The author freely admits that his views may not be the same as those of his colleagues, or third parties associated with the Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate network.