The power of music is incredible. Studies have shown that it can boost your mood, reduce anxiety, and even improve your quality of sleep. Listening to certain music causes your brain to release dopamine, which is a feel-food chemical.
Here is a list of songs to play when you just want to be happy:
- Walking on Sunshine – Katrina & The Waves
- Happy – Pharell Williams
- I Got You (I Feel Good) – James Brown
- Mess is Mine – Vance Joy
- Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go – Wham!
- Take On Me – A-ha
- Can’t Stop The Feeling – Justin Timberlake
- Don’t Stop Believing – Journey
- Uptown Funk – Bruno Mars
- Don’t Worry Be Happy – Bobby McFerrin
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow – Israel Kamakawiwo’Ole
- I Gotta Feeling – Black Eyed Peas
- Don’t Stop Me Now – Queen
- Uptown Girl – Billy Joel
- Livin’ On a Prayer – Bon Jovi
- I Gotta Dance With Somebody – Whitney Houston
- Thunder – Imagine Dragons
Disclaimer: The opinions posted within this blog are those of the writer and do not necessarily reflect the views of Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, others employed by Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate or the organisations with which the network is affiliated. The author takes full responsibility for his opinions and does not hold Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate or any third party responsible for anything in the posted content. The author freely admits that his views may not be the same as those of his colleagues, or third parties associated with the Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate network.