While this Mother’s Day may not be how you imagined, there are still many ways to bring a smile to the face of the special women in your life.
Just because you can’t be in the same room, doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy time together.
- Share a meal over Zoom or Messenger. Take turns sharing fond memories or something you appreciate about her.
- Gather your family members and FaceTime her together.
- Watch a movie together with “Netflix Party.”
Enjoy a Meal
The brunch must go on.
- Place a delivery order from her favourite local restaurant and send it to her home
- Send her a treat that will remind her of a trip you went on together.
Send a Gift
Make sure you choose and order a gift with plenty of time to spare. Don’t forget to have it gift-wrapped or sent with contact-free delivery.
- Personalised card or handwritten letter.
- Send mum an electronic card or e-greeting.
- Make her a playlist. You can even make a special one for each of her hobbies.
- Flowers, chocolates or baked goods from a local bakery.
- Framed photo of the two of you together.
- House plant or herbs in a cute planter.
- Find a subscription she might enjoy such as a monthly book club, dinner kit, or craft box.
Treat your mum to the spa treatments she has been missing.
- Create a personal package with scented candles and bath bombs for her to enjoy.
- Make her a throw or send her a cozy blanket.
- Purchase a gift certificate to her favourite spa to use for later.
Disclaimer: The opinions posted within this blog are those of the writer and do not necessarily reflect the views of Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, others employed by Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate or the organisations with which the network is affiliated. The author takes full responsibility for his opinions and does not hold Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate or any third party responsible for anything in the posted content. The author freely admits that his views may not be the same as those of his colleagues, or third parties associated with the Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate network.