Get your day off to a sunny start with a neat little pastry parcel of eggs, pancetta and tomato
Prep: 10 Minutes – Cook: 20 Minutes – Easy – Serves 6
- 2 sheets frozen ready-rolled puff pastry, partially thawed
- 6 thin slices pancetta
- 2 medium tomatoes, deseeded, chopped
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped parsley, to serve
- Put a baking tray in oven and preheat oven to 180°C. Cut six 9cm rounds from pastry and use to line a 6-hole muffin tin.
- Put 1 pancetta slice around inside of each pastry case, allowing edge to extend above pastry case slightly. Spoon tomato into cases and pour over eggs.
- Put muffin tin on hot tray and bake for 20 minutes or until egg is set. Serve pies sprinkled with parsley.
Disclaimer: The opinions posted within this blog are those of the writer and do not necessarily reflect the views of Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, others employed by Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate or the organisations with which the network is affiliated. The author takes full responsibility for his opinions and does not hold Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate or any third party responsible for anything in the posted content. The author freely admits that his views may not be the same as those of his colleagues, or third parties associated with the Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate network.