We congratulate the prestigious Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate 2021 Q2 award recipients. This is a fantastic achievement that recognises the outstanding service these agents provide to their clients.
2021 Q2 Award Recipients
- Elite Emerald Award: Danelle Wiseman and Jonathan Pattinson – Coast & Hinterlands Office
- Platinum Award: Steve Wood – Lower Mountains Office
- Platinum Award: Andrew and Wendy Dobbie – Coast & Hinterlands Office
- Silver Award: Michael Ball – Lower Mountains Office
- Quality Service Award: Anthony and Emma Ward – North Adelaide Office
- Administration Award: Chynna Johnson– Coast and Hinterland Office
- Recognition Award: Michael Sloan – Richmond Office
- PA/Sales Administration Award: Prue Moseley – Coast and Hinterland Office
- Marketing Award: Brisbane CBD Office
- Top Property Manager Award: Pieter Knower – The Ponds Office
- Top Property Management: Crows Nest Office
- Top Auction Award: Runaway Bay Office
- Property Management Silver Key: Gympie Office
- Property Management Silver Key: The Ponds Office
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Coast & Hinterlands Office took out the award for Top Office of the Quarter, with Principals Danelle Wiseman and Jonathan Pattinson also achieving the Top Principal and team members, Andrew and Wendy Dobbie, winning Top Salesperson award.
At Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, we know it is important to recognise top performers as well as acknowledge the contributions of individuals, teams, and offices. Want to learn more about our awards program? Click here.
Disclaimer: The opinions posted within this blog are those of the writer and do not necessarily reflect the views of Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, others employed by Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate or the organisations with which the network is affiliated. The author takes full responsibility for his opinions and does not hold Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate or any third party responsible for anything in the posted content. The author freely admits that his views may not be the same as those of his colleagues, or third parties associated with the Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate network.